Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Anniversary Kenny

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, 
and you shall see that in truth you are 
weeping for that which has been your delight.
Kahlil Gibran

It was 32 years ago today that I was blessed to marry my best friend.
I miss you Kenny,
but know that you are well.
This past year has been 
one of the most difficult to go through.
I know that I am stronger than I thought I could be.
Continue to watch over us
and know that you are always with us.
xo



5 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

Beautiful. Lovely quote.

The enchanted home said...

Cheryl a lovely tribute to a beautiful love story. Hope you are well good to see you here!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Cheryl, This is a beautiful pic of you and Kenny. Grieving moves at it own speed, something you cannot rush. It's definitely a journey. From one widow to another, it gets better with time. For a while, I did not want to move forward, but I do now, but it took awhile to get there. Maybe I've wanted to rush it myself at times, but I've grown alot in other ways too. Thinking of you always in prayer, Sandy xo

pve design said...

Cheryl,
It's beautiful to see that the love you shared lives in your heart. What a lovely image that you have shared with us.
Each day, you remind me to find the grace in all I have.
I thank-you for all you teach me. Your strength and love are so radiant.
pve

Country Girl said...

Thinking of you ~

Sorry I have been so absent.